New to the forum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Champagne Valley Farm

Reaction score
Hey all! New to this forum but not new to the mini world!! I do have a favor to ask. I've just moved to Florida and need to find a boarding place to keep my mini's. I live in Hollywood so anything that is somewhat near here would be best. Thanks for any help. :saludando:

Welcome! :saludando: Im sure you will enjoy the forum.Im from Ohio,so I cant help with the boarding,but Im sure some others will know of a good place.
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy :saludando: from Wisconsin! Brrr............Florida sounds much better than coooolllldddd Wisconsin right now!

Enjoy the forum, you'll find many helpful people here!

Can't help with the boarding, but the forum is indeed a very interesting place to hang out. Welcome and we will see you here from time to time.

:aktion033:

:saludando:

HI! :saludando: And welcome from Ohio! I can't help you out as far as the boarding in Florida goes....but I'm SURE there'll be someone on here who can!
default_yes.gif
:

:saludando: Hi and welcome from Ontario, Canada. I too cannot help with your boarding problem ( unless you would like to send your minis to me :bgrin ) but I am sure someone will be able to help you.
default_yes.gif
:

Yvonne

Hi, I am in florida but no where close to u. We are between ocala and tampa. Wish I could help u but dont know anyone down there very well. Good luck!

Welcome from Southern Oregon! Don't know anything about Florida though. Good luck to you! :bgrin

Welcome from sunny England- as Florida is a dream holiday destination for me I am no use with the boarding facilities but I shall think of you with envy when I am freezing cold and soaking wet in the coming winter!!

Another welcome from Ontario Canada. :saludando: Hope you enjoy it on here, as i know I have.

Good luck finding a place for your minis.
default_yes.gif
:

-Nicole

Hello,

Welcome to Florida and welcome to the Forum! :saludando: I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with your area either.
default_sad.png

Maybe if you look in your local yellow pages, under boarding or stables? Or perhaps visit your local feed store, sometimes folks will post of boarding accommodations on the local bulletin, or maybe your feed store clerk will know of someone they could refer you to? Hope this helps.

Best of luck,

Tanya

Thanks for all the welcomes! :bgrin I'm in a hard area to find many farms. I'm about 30 minutes north of Miami. I work at the racetrack so I could try to ask around there but it's hard to find people I would trust to take care of my babies!!!! I figured if I could find other mini people it would put my mind to ease knowing they would know how to take care of minis.

Is there any one on here from Louisiana? My parents are over that way and maybe that would work too. They are in Baton Rouge and I know there are some farms near there. Not sure if they are on this forum but worth a shot! That and I'm not sure if they've contacted anyone via e-mail yet.

Thanks for all your help...and all you Northerner's stay warm!!! I'm so glad to get out of the cold finally!!! :bgrin (Not rubbing it in or anything
default_smile.png
)

HI

Im new to the forum too so we are both the same ive minis to for over a year!

HMM I did a yellow pages search for boarding barns and lesson barns in my area. Found a few so hopefully they are quality facilities! Thanks for the welcomes and thanks for the help you gave!

There is a really good Miniature Horse Club down there. WE travel from South Alabama and go to shows down there from time to time. Here is a link to their website. I am sure someone in the club would board horses. Miniature Horse Club of South Florida Anyway good luck and you should join this club they are lots of fun people in it.

Latest posts

Back