new to the forum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey welcome
default_yes.gif

Welcome from Raeford, NC. I've been a member for about 2 years and LOVE LOVE LOVE this forum! Great advice, friendly people. Even when there are differences of opinion...people agree to disagree....and that's it. No arguing and name-calling, just a great bunch of folks.

Please tell about yourself. Feel free to include pics of your family, both human and critter. We ADORE pictures!

Welcome! I'm new as well, & this place is FULL of wonderful suggestions. Don't know if you have mini experience or are just starting out, but the search feature will bring up all kinds of informative threads from the past. And if you ever have a question, someone has an answer! Best wishes from Nebraska!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes I have had big horses in the past but this is my first time with minis

Hi and welcome from Wales, UK. Now we need lots of details and info about your minis (and any other animals of course) plus pictures if possible. Glad you have joined us!
default_yes.gif

These r my two boys one is 15 butter ball the other is under a year peanut is his name peanut came to me just reacently in poor condition he is doing better but still has a long way to go we also have two pigmy goats 2 cats 3 dogs and some chickens

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is a better pic of butter ball b for he became a wollie begger

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back