New Tiny Mite Addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinyMiteVillage

Reaction score
I would like to introduce our newest addition to our Tiny Mite Family. She is 6 months old and is 12 inches tall. I still have to come up with a name for her. But I wanted to show everyone. :new_shocked:

100_2723.jpg

100_2741.jpg

She is adorable, we use to have goats and they are lots of fun. You can never be sad when you are with them they make you laugh. Enjoy and Merry Christmas.
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

She's adorable I don't think I could get mad at her, but Filipowicz I have to say I have been mad at a goat before. Pretty much the only one I was mad at was the one that took two of my horses tails from the ground to their knees :new_shocked: (that's as high as she could reach) I was fit to be tied :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

GOATS ARE CUTE! I HAD TO LAUGH WHEN I READ WHAT VOODOO SAID...WE HAD A GOAT WHO ATE THE FORLOCK AND PART OF THE TAIL OFF ONE OF NY MINIS...BOY WAS I MAD
default_bye-sad.gif
: HE WENT HOME WITH A FRIEND THAT DAY :lol: ! NIKKI

[SIZE=12pt]Susan she is so cute!
default_wub.png
: I love her coloring too. I only have one Nigi right now and she thinks that she's one of our dogs. Does everything they do, goes everywhere they do... So entertaining!
default_yes.gif
: Have you ever had goats before? A great website with tons of information and a message board for goat questions is www.goatwisdom.com
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Congratulations, she's darling! Shannon[/SIZE]

She's a cutie! I like goats
default_yes.gif
:

I like the name Holly

Awww! She's so cute!! Does she have a buddy to stay with? From personal experance they seem to do much better with a buddy. I've had many goats and that age is really fun! Right now I have a pygmy and a lamacha who were rescues. Good luck with her!

Leya

She is just adorable! I also love goats! They are so much fun to watch!

awwww shes adorable!!congrats!!!i like the name holly to :lol: ...or pokey
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back