NEW SITE...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on dial-up and the pages load just fine for me. It looks great, good job.

default_yes.gif
: I think you did a great job, I like it better than your other one. It will be fun to beable to do your own, I should learn how to, maybe some day. If I were to give you one piece of advice that I would like to see on your site, not to be picky, but to make it a little better, JMO of course, I'd put buttons on the bottom of every page so a person didn't have to go back up to the top to navigate around the site. It's just what I like to see on the sites. But it is nice.
default_yes.gif
:

Good Job!! I like it!! It's weird, but every page I go to I get an ActiveX box. Maybe the settings on my PC? I like that you can turn the music off if you want.

Very nice, loads just fine for me. What a wonderful, huge barn you have!

Jan

HI Corrine! :bgrin

I really like your new website and even with my dial-up it works fine! :bgrin

Can you pleae email me and let me know how you did it and what program you used to do it and what operating system you have (I have XP-Home Edition). I already have the web space and have a webmaster (Linda Kempf) who does a great job! Howver I , like you are terrible at getting pictures and new addtions and such to her so I would like to really do it myself which I think I can, it is just the doing it! :bgrin

My site hasnt been updated in months now even though I am on the PC daily usually. :no:

So I would really like to know how you did it. :bgrin

:lol:

Jeri

Ce, I love it, it really turned out nice. Could you make me one similiar? I love the donkeys, but your horses are beautiful. Hope to see you soon!

[SIZE=12pt]THANK YOU everyone for the nice compliments. Jeri, I will get back to you this week. (or as soon as I have some time) Corinne[/SIZE]

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Great Job on your website. I also did my own website on freewebs. It took some time, but once you get used to using it, it gets easier. I know this was my first attempt at a website also & know the time & effort you put it.

Latest posts

Back