New Pictures!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nostalgia

Reaction score
We just got new pictures of our herd sire, Nostalgias Show Me the Money! He is the sire of Nostalgias Silent Investor, World Grand Champion Stallion. Take a look at Shamu's web page for his pictrues... too many to post!

http://www.nostalgiafarm.com/ShowMeTheMoney.html

Specail thanks to Mike and Terry Hlavatovic and Liz mcMillan!

Natalie Roberts

Nostalgia Farm

www.nostalgiafarm.com

Home of:

Nostalgias Silent Investor

2004 World Grand Champion

2005 Re. World Grand Champion

Now thats a yummy boy!!!! What great pictures. I love his name too, Shamu, very creative.

Shamu is truly fabulous!!!
balloons2.gif

Very beautiful!
default_smile.png

Just love him. Thanks for sharing.

Liz M.

Um I don't even think WOW would cover what I really mean to say

Thank you all so mcuh for the wonderful comments! :aktion033: Many have asked, yes, we are standing he and his son, Silent Invesor. They are offered to approved mares only and limited booking. Contact me for more info.

Thanks again :lol:

Natalie

Geeze, talk about a beautiful animal. I don't think I've ever seen him before, he takes my breath away!

Great pictures Natalie! I will send the link to the person who is looking at his daughter, this could just help clinch the sale! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Yes drool is right! :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

What a gorgeous boy!

Natalie...LOVE THAT HORSE!!!!! FANTASTIC PICTURES!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: I am so excited for you...you and your family deserve the best!!! Do you have any babies coming from him this spring???
default_wink.png
:

Lis

Latest posts

Back