New Pictures of Lets Roll

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nostalgia

Reaction score
I just wanted to share my pictures that Snapped by Shannon took came in and I just love them
default_smile.png

Right now I can't adjust the size to post here... but you can view them on the home page of my website Nostalgia Farm
default_laugh.png

At AMHA Nationals Nostalgias Lets Roll was the World Champion Am. Jr. Stallion
default_aktion033.gif
and went Top Ten in Jr. Stallions 30-32". Special Thanks to Lee Crutchfield and Kirby Jones for all their help!!!!
default_wub.png

Thanks for letting me share,

Natalie

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you so much! I absolutely love him and and so poud of how he did. He was definitely a "project" horse, anyone that saw him at the local shows and Championships shows would agree. haha.

Thanks again,

Natalie

Your farm has always had some of the nicest horses around.

I loved a horse you had called Blackhawk. I was nuts over him.

Best wishes for more future success! I love you guys!
default_saludando.gif

WOW!
default_aktion033.gif
He is awsome! I have always enjoyed touring your website, the pics are always nice, and its easy to navigate. You guys have some "TOP NOTCH" horses in my eyes!

We feel very fortunate to own Nostalgias Whistleblower, he has produced us some outstanding babies, and we are very proud to add the Nostalgia bloodlines into our breeding program!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for such kind words! Not only does my family and I love raising and showing Miniature Horses, but we love the people that we meet! I have been involved in horses all my life and wouldn't have it any other way. I love all our horses and am extremely happy when I can place a great horse with great people and then that horse do great things for them, whether in the show ring, as a companion, or to enhance their breeding program.

We all have a lot to be thankful for today! Our horses, friends, and family!

Thanks again!

Natalie

PS Don't forget to think about the Men and Women fighting for us that are away from their families! I know I am thinking of my brother - 82nd Airborne!

Natalie, he is really gorgeous and his success at Worlds was well deserved. And Shannon takes really nice pictures. I hope you are having a great Thanksgiving. Aubrey

Natalie, he is just GORGEOUS !!!

Congratulations on a great win and a beautiful stallion!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back