New pictures of "Ericas Pocket Change"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawntelle

Reaction score
Thank you Erica for the new pictures.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Here is Ericas Pocket Change at 2 months old. Sorry Im not good at uploading them onto here very well, and we will end up with Red X's so heres the link, http://community.webshots.com/user/chevy2124 and click on the picture of the Bay and white pinto colt :bg

He is looking great! You just can't go wrong with an Erica horse and can't help but love those Bandito babies! Congratulations on that nice boy!

You will have to overlook the clip job; clipping these babies comes in between everything else.......and unlike with Suzy and Janie's Mr. Bucks who actually got a clean clip as we were trying to advertising pictures all the other babies just got their hair wacked off really quick to help battle the Arkansas heat...........

So poor Pocket and the other foals are VERY rough clipped for now, until I get more time to go back and clean them up.

:new_shocked: Congratulations!!! :new_shocked:

He sure is a Good Looking little Lad!!! You are just going to enjoy the dickens out of him, those Erica babies have personality PLUS+++!!! And SOOOOOO Sweet!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Nancy
default_smile.png

Aww, what a fine little boy you've got there. I bet you can't wait to get the handsome devil home!

What a handsome little man!! He is marked so nicely!

I especially love the last picture, he is so up-headed!

"Ericas Pocket Change!" what a cool name!!

Latest posts

Back