New mini mom!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boondocks

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I thought a formal introduction would be in order.
default_smile.png
My name is Lindsey. I have been a professional pet groomer for over 10 years. I live in southern Indiana with my hubby, 15 month old son, six dogs... and most importantly my newest acquisitions- a 2014 black pinto AMHA colt, Cottontails Bushman "Levi" (TLMF Gambling Joker x Cottontails Fergie); a 2013 bay/brown AMHR filly, River Wind's Leather and Lace "Lacey" (JCs Lil Captain x TSLs Not Alotta Spots) and then a joint ownership with my sisters 2013 black AMHR filly River Winds Lady Echo "Echo" (JCs Lil Captain x Wauk A Way Featured Lady).

I have owned and showed "big" horses my whole life but when I lost my beloved Appy gelding to cancer in 2008, I thought I would never want another horse. But alas... lol... I have always adored minis from afar and now I can get my horsey fix in a fun-sized package. I am looking forward to getting into the show ring with our crew. Any mini advice is greatly appreciated as our family embarks on this new endeavor. ;)

Also if anyone with AMHA access could assist me in finding additional info on Levi's parents... TLMF Gambling Joker A159365 & Cottontails Fergie A73047. I appreciate it!!

Welcome from a fellow groomer. Well groomers assistant. I grew up helping my mom with her business. Congrats on your new adventure
default_smile.png

Welcome from Missouri! I have family in southern IN....Salem as a matter of fact. Where are you? I think a LOT of us started with "big" horses - I know I did. I love horses of all sizes, but these little ones have just stolen my heart.
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone!! And how ironic there is a fellow groomer here too. ;) I was actually grooming a 198lb Mastiff the other day and all I could think was... geez this dog is bigger than my little Levi. lol

I am located just north of Boonville IN, about 20 miles east of Evansville.

If the weather cooperates tomorrow I'm gonna try to get some pics of the gang to share with y'all!

Welcome to the fun-sized horse world!
default_smile.png

Another from Maryland.

Lol yup I have put my girls next to my neighbors borzois :-D. We are north of Chicago. Jimminy clippers. If you are ever at any of the grooming events up here you might see me. Hope you didn't get too much drool with the mastiff lol. We had a dogi de bordoe. Her uncle was turner and hooch. Ya know the movie. Any ways I'm off topic. Congrats and hope to hear more from you
default_smile.png

I missed this one! Welcome from NC and welcome to the Forum.

The little ones are just as much fun in a pint sized package!

PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES -
default_hypocrite.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back