New Pictures, New Baby!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgurl_up

Reaction score
I have not gotten on here forever!!!!! I'm so glad to read everyone's posts again and to see all the new additions, both baby and new purchases!

First horse I want to share is Ventura's Elite Loud N Rowdy One (Rowdy)

Two year old gelding I am showing. He came home last November I love him!

RowdyHead.jpg

Then we have my filly from last year Scarlett. She is growing up so nice and is going to by my smallest horse maturing out around 32-33!

Scarlett-1.jpg

Then, there are the horses involved with my color question.

This is Tee, my stallion. Silver Black. Dam is a sorrel carrying silver and sire is a black and white.

Tee2-3.jpg

Tee-1.jpg

And my mare Belle. Smokey Black. Sire was Palomino. Dam ??(never found any good pictures of her)

Belle-2.jpg

And this is what they produced for me on July 2nd 2009!!!! This is Tee's first foal and I'm so happy with her! This is Jade!

Day 1:

Baby4.jpg

And now......

BelleJade6.jpg

Jade3.jpg

BelleJade.jpg

Anyone have any color advice as to what she might possibly be? She's got me stumped!

She looks to me like a smoky black. From the picture, her hair grew and bleached out from the sun. The bleached color makes her look like a smutty buckskin. But i think under her hair, shes a smoky black. If you body shave her, you can tell better. Plus, the color she is now, may not be what the color she is in 5 years.

BTW, shes a really adorable baby. I absolutely love your stud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back