New Modern colt for Double Trouble Farm in Texas!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
I'm posting this picture for Tina and Nina Porter of Double Trouble Farm here in Texas. They've welcomed a very flashy modern colt sired by Bar G's Rock E Fashionable Lady's Esquire (HOF) out of their mare, M.A.M Girls Night Out.

Hopefully, they'll send me some standing pictures!! :lol:

modernsquirecolt.jpg

OH BOY, do I like him................do they have a website Carin?

I don't think so Rob. Hopefully, they'll get on here soon. He is futurity nominated though.

default_firstprize.gif
: all I can say is WOW...!!!!!

Rob...you are drooling on the website!!!!!!!

Congratulations to those former Kentuckian gals on the birth of their new foal! :aktion033:

Nata and Tina did have a website before we moved here from Ky. I don't know if they still do or not, and I'm their Mom!

The colt is absolutely gorgeous, and he is a frame overo! Darn it, wish I could do these pictures to show you. I have always had a problem downloading them! I seem to have a problem with photobucket. Anyway, I have a right side and a left side picture of him on my e-mail.

Stunning colt. Congratulations :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

I came across the picture and I said aloud, "Oh, wow!" Beautiful colt. Even lying down. Imagine him standing up. Breathtaking. Congratulations!!! Ta, Shirlee

Can you e-mail the pictures to someone and have them post them for us to see? I would love to see more of him.

He is quite handsome.

Congrats ladies!

JJay

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033:

Handsome boy!

As I am approaching Nefertiti's first birthday on May 21st... I wonder the possibilities if and when I breed her... glad to know there are handsome Moderns out there!
default_yes.gif
:

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back