Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, To start my name is Katie. Samantha Lucille is my dog. We call her Sammi for short
default_smile.png
I am new to mini's but not to horses. I used to show hunter/jumper for years while in high school and part way through college. I haven't ridden much since graduating and my friend just offered me her mini gelding who she rescued a few years back. I have met the little guy and absolutely love him so I of course said yes. I am currently looking for a place to board him. I live in Oswego NY. Is anyone from the area or know of any boarding facilities in the area? I would really love to teach him to drive and maybe even do small shows someday!

Thanks!

Katie

Welcome to the wonderful world of miniature horses! It just takes one to get hooked, and then you need another, and another. LOL This is a great place to learn anything you need to know about mini's.

Welcome from Southern Illinois! Enjoy your new mini and when you get a chance post a pic of him.

Welcome from NY! I have a hunch you may be the Katie that recently emailed me
default_yes.gif
This is a wonderful place to start to learn more about minis! The main LB page is a wealth of information
default_thumbup.gif

Drop me a line if you decide to visit someday !! We are about 1 1/2 hours from Oswego.

Hi Katie! Welcome to the Forum and to the world of Minis. You will be QUICKLY hooked!

In sunny Arizona....

Welcome from sunny Southern California!!!!

Liz N.

Thanks everyone! I am very excited to bring home my mini. His name name is Scooter short for Boot Scootin Boogie. I will post pictures after he comes home!

lilnickers - I just emailed you back:)

Latest posts

Back