NEW MARE :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayla221444

Reaction score
Finally I got the mare of my dreams!! I have always wanted a BEAUTIFUL buckskin pinto with a pretty head and great attitude!! Well thanks to Robin at Romandaro Miniatures my dream became reality today!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Introducing Boones Little Country Girl..this picture doesn't do her justice but shes just a nice nice broodmare I will get more pictures of her tomorrow
default_blush.png

What a little lover too, she was pretty much sitting on my lap in the pasture just loving me up!! A doll for hauling & loading, and such a pretty TINY mare!! I think she may be a little smaller than I though but shes amazing!!
default_thumbup.gif

51606Cookiefillyweb.jpg

Congratulations! She has a pretty head and lovely color. Did you get the colt also?

I can see why you are on cloud 9..she is wonderful! Congrats!

Isn't she sweet
default_wub.png

Congrats!

Did you get my email the other day?

Congratulations on your new beautiful mare, Cookie! I have a couple of photos that show off her beautiful head that I will email to you. Robin is a real peach and I can't say enough nice things about her.
default_wub.png

She is a LOVELY mare... I have seen her in person.

Congratulations!!! You will NOT be disappointed :O)

Isn't it wonderful when dreams come true! Many congratulations - what a lovely mare
default_wub.png

Anna

CONGRATS ON A REALLY NICE MARE!!!! I too, have seen Cookie in person and talk about a super nice head to go along with a nice body and correct legs. I have to agree, Robin is super great to deal with as well. I'm the proud new owner of Sir her bay pinto stud on the stallion page and he's a dream come true for me.

Another beautiful new mare! Way to go, Kayla!
default_smile.png
Now we just need Serena here
default_wink.png

ROKO Yes got your email, sorry been busy...will get back with you!!
default_yes.gif

Thanks everyone for your compliments I already love cookie to death, I can't wait to breed her next year...possibly this year if Bandit is here when she decides to come into heat
default_yes.gif

Back