New Kitten

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
My mom surprised everyone in my family on Friday when she picked up a little 3 month old kitten from a nearby shelter. We didn't even know she was looking or had been on a waiting list for a month! He was the best surprise to come home to.
default_wub.png

So here are a few photos from yesterday. I have never met a kitten that is so sweet. He's very playful but as soon as you crouch down he runs over to rub against you, starts purring as soon as you pick him up, and loves to sleep on your chest.

As of right now, he's nameless. Suggestions are welcome! Everyone in my house is trying to come up with something but we can't agree! (Mine was Pippin.)

He's going to be one spoiled little fellow!
default_wub.png

2njhuvl.jpg

rm1cav.jpg

2zqarly.jpg

Very sleepy

24w7l2p.jpg

24mc1ew.jpg

Thanks for looking at my new little guy. We just love him to pieces already.

Rebecca

I've refreshed the page 4 times and can't get the pocs to load. I saw part of his face. He's cute! I LOVE kitties! Ask him if his name is Max.

He's lucky to be your kitty!

Robin, I like Max.
default_smile.png
He looks like he's got Maine Coon in him.
default_aktion033.gif
They tend to be VERY sweet and laid back....and get big.

Thanks everyone! He is just the sweetest. We finally decided on the name Ringo, so Ringo it is! We also liked "Linus" but thought it sounded too much like "lioness". We're having endless fun with our very talkative little boy!

Here's a picture from last night, one of his favorite things to do is to ride on your shoulder and rub against your face. I don't think he ever stops purring!

b8a7hy.jpg

And another one of Ringo & I, sorry I couldn't resist!
default_wub.png

2urv3hy.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! There will be many more pictures of this little kitty as he grows up.

Rebecca

Latest posts

Back