New horses lets see them!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayla221444

Reaction score
In a mood to see everyones new horses!!! Maybe ones recently purchased at the Reece sale? Lets see what everyone got!!
default_biggrin.png
None for me but sure wished
default_yes.gif

Shadys Cinnamon Bucks, daughter of Little Kings Buckeroo Bandolero

cinnamon2.jpg

bred to Reeces Thunder Bay for 2011

ThunderBay-28.jpg

FFF Entertainer's Academy Cadet

2010NatlsCaddy.jpg

This is one of our new additions to Coventry Lane Farm being a ASPC/AMHR weanling stallion that was a Top 5 in his Futurity Halter class and a Top Ten in his Open Halter class. Caddy already has done very well in the show ring at his first AMHR Rated show in August prior to Nationals with being awarded Reserve Grand Champion Stallion Over and Reserve Champion Junior Stallion Over. Caddy is super sweet and I fell in love with him ever since I saw his foal picture listed on LB right after he was born.

We are looking forward in the 2011 season with this colt and he will be our future herd sire. Caddy has the Graham's, H.P. Jerico's and the various Michigan's in his background which is a great combination.

Michigan's Plymouth Rock

IMG_75A-1.jpg

IMG_95.jpg

Rocky is a 2006 ASPC Modern Pleasure gelding that is professionally trained for halter and driving. He is super sweet and loves attention and this fellow can really move out with having a awesome headset and is a driving machine. We are looking forward in showing him next year at the pony shows and hopefully take him along with all our other ponies to Shetland Congress.

We have another ASPC Foundation shetland filly that will be arriving within the next month and will be announced at a later date, she will be on our pony showstring as well for the 2011 season.

Thanks for letting us share..
default_aktion033.gif

I just got this boy last week. He's Cygnet Farms All Fired Up (pending). He's 6 months old. I'm calling him Cooper.

The pics aren't the best because he did not want me to touch his feet to try to set him up better. He's since learned to let me touch, pick up, clean and set up his feet and he's only been with me for a week. I just love him.

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

Our excitement is from Little Kings Oktoberfest make an offer sale

Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz

30" palomino Buckeroo SON
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Boones Little Buckeroo x Philia Blazes Ginger

Buzz.jpg

Buzz3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Chance of Golds Enchanted Buckeroo. She is the sweetest and friendliest mare I have ever owned. And the icing on the cake is that she is in foal to Fallen Ash Eagles Dark Deputy! I want to put her in a bubble until the baby is born. Thanks to everyone that has made this possible.

Introducing Chauncey. Paige told me this is what she has been called all her life. She knew she was at home when she heard it!

BuckerooD2_small.jpg

Great topic!

We added 5 new horses this year....

Buckeye WCF Im On Fire

For over a year I had been looking for the right single pleasure horse. I saw some nice ones but they just weren't the right fit. The minute I saw Fire I knew he was the one. As a 3 year old, he has already had a successful career in halter including recieving the title of 2009 AMHR Halter Horse of the Year and winning multiple National Championships and Reserves as a jr and sr gelding. In 2010 he also brought home a National Champion in Single Pleasure Driving and a top 5 in Liberty out of 58 horses. Above all, he has the most amazing personality and is my buddy. I am really looking forward to my first show season with him.

DSCN5695-2.jpg

FireDrive.jpg

FPF Payoffs Unbridled Magic

Magic is my new all-around performance gelding. He does it all and is such a fun guy to work with. He's attended Nationals for the past 3 years and has numerous National titles. Magic is my teacher in showmanship and obstacle right now. I have had limited experience in both classes but he makes it look like I know what I am doing out in the showring.

MagicDrive1.jpg

Double Diamonds Blue Gambler

Gambler is an up and coming all-around performance gelding. He already drives, jumps, and is almost finished with obstacle training. He is so much fun and takes his job very seriosly. Gambler already has a successful show career in AMHA and is off to a good start in AMHR.

afternoon04-16-2009067-3.jpg

RHA Mister Fantastic

Rolex is a 2010 colt who I am looking forward to showing next year. He is a son of FRH JC's Captivation and a grandson to one of my favorite horses of all-time, JC's Jenga. Rolex has a breathtaking trot and will hopefully be a future driving horse. At his first show he went Champion Jr Stallion.

Taz6-2.jpg

FFF Entertainers Curtain Call

Starlet is a 2010 filly and is very special to me because she is a full sister to my main show mare. She is an extremely sassy girl and has that look at me attitude. The first time I saw her I couldn't stop looking at her eyes, they are the most vivid blue eyes I have ever seen. She is another one that I can't wait to get in the show ring.

Starlet.jpg

I have a couple, a few that I cannot really share recent pictures of until Spring....then a lot of new broodmares from over the summer, but below is a couple......

Graham's The Gambler - AMHR/ASPC Herd Sire by Grahams Classic Tango and out of an extrodinary mare named Red Rock Bullseye Taffy, making "The Gambler" a 1/2 sibling to Grahams Little King Lee and Grahams King Fashion. The Gambler is a very exciting pony for me.............this is a foal picture from '07 by Maggie Kalenak. He is now three and being bred to his first mares next Spring.

Graham's The Gambler ~

GrahamsTheGambler1.jpg

I have already posted once about our new purchase here on lilbeginnings but I am so excited about showing her next year I'm posting again
default_biggrin.png
Her name is SMHC Gob of Money, barn name "Monae". She is AMHR/ASPC and will be shown as a mini and a shetland.
money1.jpg

congrats to everyone on their new horses.

Our excitement is from Little Kings Oktoberfest make an offer sale

Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz

30" palomino Buckeroo SON
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Boones Little Buckeroo x Philia Blazes Ginger

Buzz.jpg

Buzz3.jpg
Lori, lucky you, Buzz is gorgeous. Just window shopping, as usual, and Buzz was one of my favorites on the LKF site.

Been doing a bit of shopping lately, changing direction so here my new girls from Westwind Farms, thanks Cammie for allowing me to purchase these beautiful girls!!

Trixsy

head.jpg

Heiress

Registry2010-2032.jpg

and Debut!

Debuthead.jpg

Then I took a look at Little Kings make an offer sale! Spent Thursday afternoon and Friday morning with Robin looking at horses and making some hard decisions...Now look what I have in my back yard!!

Buckeroo Avatar and Echo's Aspiration

And Buckin Revolution!!

littleking035-1.jpg

I am still in shock!! Thanks so much Robin and Marianne for making my dreams come true!!

Our only purchase we made this year was a 5 year old gelding back in April..when l first saw him drive l couldn't believe how well he moved for a guy with just a few weeks worth of driving behind him. Love my new driving gelding Regal
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

regaldriving081.jpg

Then I took a look at Little Kings make an offer sale! Spent Thursday afternoon and Friday morning with Robin looking at horses and making some hard decisions...Now look what I have in my back yard!!

Buckeroo Avatar and Echo's Aspiration

I am still in shock!! Thanks so much Robin and Marianne for making my dreams come true!!
Love these two. And the sorrel is nice, too, but really like these two. Look at those blue eyes. I didn't see the buckskin on the site. Oh, to be able to go in person, but not going to happen anytime soon.

Looks like a bunch of Forum members have been shopping!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

I've posted my new additions on other threads, but I'll add them to this one as well.

Underwoods Rally - 9 yr old 32" L & D Scout granddaughter. Love, love, love this mare!
default_wub.png

10-10Rally.jpg

And I have two appys!

Lil Promises Black Mercedes - 14 yr 33.25" black snowflake appaloosa mare.

10-10mercedes.jpg

Indian Dreams Spectacular Royalty - 3 yr 32" chestnut blanket appaloosa stallion. No pics of him yet as he has a tooth infection and his face is swollen.
default_sad.png
Treating that now and pics will follow later.

I've been very good this year and haven't bought anything - but congratulations to all those with new arrivals!

Stormy - love those Buckeroo sons you got!!

Lori, lucky you, Buzz is gorgeous. Just window shopping, as usual, and Buzz was one of my favorites on the LKF site.

Thanks so much Chanda we are so excited going to pick him up tomorrow

Absolutely beautiful additions everyone so far
default_wub.png
lets see some more

Absolutely beautiful additions everyone so far lets see some more
I agree, I love looking at pictures and would love to see more.

Back