NEW HORSE ARRIVED!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ANDROMEDA FARM

Reaction score
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
[SIZE=18pt]ANDROMEDA FARM announces the arrival of "SMBS BF's Lily Dancer" at our farm. Unfortunately this has not been a good experience for us. Please view my website www.4andromedfarm.com & look under the new arrivals page to read about our experience!! To me it is unacceptable how anyone can let a horse get into this condition. She went to the vet yesterday & the results of her examination are shown on the new arrivals page. I have added a photo of one of my fillies that is one month younger than this filly. There is no comparison.
default_no.gif
[/SIZE]
default_no.gif

I hope others can learn from my experience that you cannot believe what people tell you.

What exactly is the condition she has? I am not familar with it and your site does not explain what it is.

And while I agree she looks to be much thinner than the original photos, the photos of her on your farm are so distorted on the website it is difficult to see clearly.

Oh and I am not saying that whoever sold you this horse is not in the wrong. Just that in making your case you need to make sure the information and photos are clear ( especially to a lay person if you have any idea that this may go to court)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is NOT right to sell a horse looking like that!!!

I'm sorry but it is WRONG!!!!!

Just wondering if you could explain this condition tarsal vulgas, as I have never heard of it either.

"Valgus refers to a lateral (outward) deviation of the limb".

Got that info online
default_smile.png

I'm presuming the filly has badly formed legs.

While there are always two sides to even the flattest pancake - I'm so sorry this has happened to you.

I'm sure a lot of people are making note of this breeder/farm to mark them off their "to look at" lists because of this thread.

default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
[SIZE=18pt]ANDROMEDA FARM announces the arrival of "SMBS BF's Lily Dancer" at our farm. Unfortunately this has not been a good experience for us. Please view my website www.4andromedfarm.com & look under the new arrivals page to read about our experience!! To me it is unacceptable how anyone can let a horse get into this condition. She went to the vet yesterday & the results of her examination are shown on the new arrivals page. I have added a photo of one of my fillies that is one month younger than this filly. There is no comparison.
default_no.gif
[/SIZE]
default_no.gif

I hope others can learn from my experience that you cannot believe what people tell you.

I have added the information regarding tarsal valgus. I redid the photos, but they are not distorted, that is exactly how she looks.[

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh what a shame, I feel sorry for the poor horse, underfed, malnourished and wormy to boot. I also feel sorry for you, you bought the horse in good faith only to have her not be able to breed. I am also glad that you bought her and will look after her, who knows what her fate would be if sent back there.
default_no.gif

Yvonne

I am always flabbergasted and taken aback when I see pictures of abuse and neglect towards these beautiful animals that depend on us for love and care. How can anyone have an animal in their pastures in that shape to begin with, and then to have the nerve to send it off with a shipper to an unsuspecting home.
default_no.gif
Please give her lots of love, food and kindness, she needs it. It is heartbreaking.

Latest posts

Back