New here, wanted to introduce myself..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCC

Reaction score
Wasn't really sure where to post this, so thought this is the safest bet. :p

I'm new to the board here.. was hoping to get some info/advice on showing/breeding/health etc for minis! While we're not new to horses, we are new to the minis! We just recently purchased our first two miniatures ! AMHR pinto bay mare, and an AMHR pinto cremello stallion (they wont be here until Christmas though! ;) )

There are very few (at least that I could find) in my province, so we are planning on not only showing and enjoying the minis with the kids , but to breed . Hoping to breed some Great conformation/healthy/ nicely marked foals to offer to our area!

hope to get some information and help from your forum , while making some new "mini" friends!!

thanks for having me,

Nicole

Welcome to the forum!
default_saludando.gif

You've come to the right place to learn about miniatures. Good Luck on your new venture.
default_smile.png

Welcome to the forum from someone else with pinto minis! Have you found all the useful information on the Lil Beginnings Main page (link at very top of this page)?

Hi , thanks for the wonderful welcome !!

Lucky C- it's nice to know I already know someone!!
default_smile.png

Targetsmom- Thanks and I did get a chance to read the rules and regulations, but haven't checked out any other links yet.. it's sort of confusing..so many things ! haha But i'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon enough!!

thanks again!

Welcome from Oklahoma, the center of the USA!
default_laugh.png

You've come to the right place to find information on miniature horses. We don't always all agree on some issues, but that's what makes the miniature world go round.
default_yes.gif
so with all of the different ideas here you can eventually formulate a plan that works for you, no matter what the issue is.

Yes, there is a lot on this site and it can seem pretty overwhelming at first, but you found the place to start.

Now, aren't you going to have a Merry Christmas?
default_yes.gif

Charlotte

Welcome from Sacramento CA!!

I have to say that if you came to this forum to ask questions, you came to the right place!! I can testify that the members here are very patient and knowledgeable! I know, I have asked several feeding questions, and everyone has been really nice and answered some questions several times! LOL
default_biggrin.png

Here's a huge WELCOME from Crocker's Critters from Nova Scotia!!!

I don't know if there are any mini shows in New Brunswick yet, but we have lots here in NS and PEI.

If you'd like some info on where to go for harnesses, carts etc...give me a "shout"...

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!
default_saludando.gif
Glad to have you join the forum family!

I'll be hoping you post pics of your new minis at Christmas!

Welcome from Kansas! And good luck with your new minis - I am sure you can't wait for Christmas to get here!

Here's a huge WELCOME from Crocker's Critters from Nova Scotia!!!

I don't know if there are any mini shows in New Brunswick yet, but we have lots here in NS and PEI.

If you'd like some info on where to go for harnesses, carts etc...give me a "shout"...

Awesome thanks!! Our minis are coming from PEI actually! and the lady shows hers.. so we're hoping to get to some in NS and PEI! maybe you and I will get to meet!
default_smile.png

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome!!

also

DGRMINIS.. I LOVE the mini in your profile picture! pretty!

& REO- I sure will be!!
default_smile.png

Welcome from sunny Arizona!!! Yep, you came to the right place!

WELCOME from Lapeer Michigan!!!

You came to the right place for GREAT info

Latest posts

Back