2021 Time to Drive!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11/29 -
45 minutes driving Rocko.

I had mowed the grass in our training area the other day and it was wet this morning which made him slip a few times. His boots were slick as the treads were full of grass. I had put them on for going down the road. I'm going to leave them off til it dries out here.

Kelly, who are you driving in your profile pic?

That’s Stormy 😍 He is my main (only) driving pony now that Cappy is gone.…not gone, but sold 😜

Breezy is now learning to ground drive and I will close my eyes 😂 & hook him up to the cart next fall.… but for now we are “grass skiing” 🤣🤣 You know….. when he acts like a crazy horse and you hold on for dear life and you end up skiing on the grass… not by choice LOL LOL WILD CHILD!

04BE0823-19E0-4C1A-97CE-94AFCC1606C2.jpeg

Thunder is my skating pony, but i am also teaching him to ground drive and hope to hook him up to cart next summer. He might be little, but he is mighty! I have a feeling that Thunder will be the BEST driving pony out of all of them! 😘

SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!

Attachments

• FBC0057D-A26B-4748-825B-18F460D373ED.jpeg
    FBC0057D-A26B-4748-825B-18F460D373ED.jpeg
    837.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
That’s Stormy 😍 He is my main (only) driving pony now that Cappy is gone.…not gone, but sold 😜

Breezy is now learning to ground drive and I will close my eyes 😂 & hook him up to the cart next fall.… but for now we are “grass skiing” 🤣🤣 You know….. when he acts like a crazy horse and you hold on for dear life and you end up skiing on the grass… not by choice LOL LOL WILD CHILD!

View attachment 45319

Thunder is my skating pony, but i am also teaching him to ground drive and hope to hook him up to cart next summer. He might be little, but he is mighty! I have a feeling that Thunder will be the BEST driving pony out of all of them! 😘

SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!
I love it! The pic says it all 😂

Nov 30
Drove Stormy CRAZY for 48 minutes 😊

Edited to add: Stormy: I did great!… until the Amazon delivery driver went by us for the 4th time! The first 3 times I was fine, but that 4th time, WATCH OUT!! The Amazon driver WILL attack 🤣🤣🤣…. Must spook and BOLT!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I can only be CHILL for so long 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back