new gelding

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intexas2stay

Reaction score
I got a cute new gelding! If some kind forum folks would post photos for me, I would love to share him with you. I would love an opinion if you think he would do well as a show gelding.If

Last edited by a moderator:
Post some pics so we can see him.

How big is he?

What is his name?

How old?

You have to tell us more

Pleeeeeese.
default_smile.png

Hey Nicole! If you have the pics hosted & have URLS, PM them to me and I'll post the pics for you
default_smile.png

Well, I traded a pony for him. He's 8 years old, palamino ( sorry if I spelled that wrong lol) I am waiting to get his papers to get more of his name. Its Prince Junior something. I know it's odd that I don't have more of his info. He was a pet at a hunter jumper barn so papers were not important to them, but as soon as I have more info I will share. Its been so long from when I was showing minis, plus I was still a newbie at it that I am still one lol! I hope to show him, as my mare who is due soon will have a baby I can't register due to a shady person. The baby was to be my show horse. I will get photos up thanks to Reo soon. They are not the best of course. The only thing I can see wrong is he toes out in the front but not bad. I think a good trim will correct that. But your advice will be great!

Congrats on your new horse, Next, closest show around here will be San Antonio in July if you are ready to bring him out.

Jan

Hi Jan, how are you? Think of you often these days! I would love to take him, but I need to find a ride as I won't have a trailer by then. I think I want to start with open shows if I can. But thanks for the info!

The photos aren't the best of course. Taken the day he got here so there wasn't much getting through his pretty little head, except his reactions to new sights and smells. His mane needs to grow. I guess he rubs it. After his trim I hope his front feet come back in. Or maybe its just how he stands. We're still getting to know each other but he so far is a strong willful one!

And of course a huge thank you to Robin for getting his photos up! As always you are great!!!!!

Latest posts

Back