New farm!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt's Fault

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
So today we got our 3 boys a new home! 20 acres of start from scratch, where to begin, derelict property that was a farm back in the 1800s. It is in Windsor, just East of Gainesville Fl. New barn, fencing, arena, dressage field, cross country eventing course, workshop and our dream house! Pictures to come! We are about an hour north of World Equestrian Center (WEC) in Ocala FL so my Wife came up with the name of "Widdle WEC". I'm sure once we settle in we are sure to be adding a few more minis and at least 1 full size model!

Attachments

• Welcome to.jpg
    Welcome to.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5599.jpg
    IMG_5599.jpg
    799.8 KB · Views: 0
That's fantastic! Congratulations and looking forward to seeing lots of pictures.

Love your fencing! Once upon a time your place was quite lovely, I have no doubt! What will you do with the standing water? I would call it a "dugout" but I'm not sure what you would call it in Florida. Gator territory??? egad!

Beautiful piece of property. We have 2 acres north of Dunnellon, so know about where you are.

Latest posts

Back