New England AMHR rated show?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a great idea! I haven't been in the show ring in a few years but my daughter, Melyssa, who is 8 has been talking about wanting to show "her' horse
default_smile.png

Tammie

Linda, trying to pm you but you either have it turned off or you message box is full.

[SIZE=18pt]I'll go, but we don't show our minis. I'd love just to meet people and to see how you actually show and maybe get some pointers incase we wanted to start. Also I'd be bringing a donation box for CMHR because our only R size mini is a rescue.[/SIZE]

Christy

Linda, It seems like a go no matter which way we go from here.

:bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin Linda we don't have are horses but if the timming is right we can help you in someway maybe. Please let me know if you need the help, Courtney and I could be. :aktion033: :aktion033:

:bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin Linda we don't have R horses but if the timming is right we can help you in someway maybe. Please let me know if you need the help, Courtney and I could be. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back