New Doxie puppies here....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
And once I figure out how to unload the new camera I got from Santa, I will post pics. Mom is Coral, a light red really strawberry blond girl with a white spot on her chest was bred to Laredo my cream and white spotted male, we have 2 cream and white spotted , 1 girl and 1 boy, a black and tan boy with a white chest and a champagne boy, looks almost like a lilac siamese right now... I believe he is cream. Will post pics when I can. Thought there were 5 but vet said the 5th was iffy on X ray.

They look like a little box of crayons! so cute.

Lyn

[SIZE=18pt]Lyn, [/SIZE]

I can't wait to see the pictures they sound so cute. By the way thanks for my gift. I love my throw/wall hanging. We use it as a blanket to cuddle up with on the couch, my son loves it. Happy New Year to you.

Christy

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait for pictures! Get out that instruction manual and get to learning how to work that new camera!!

T

Looking forward to seeing pictures of the puppies.
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Here they are ! The one I was saying was black and tan may be a very dark red or chocolate. He seems to have some gold tones.

Lyn

eb507629.jpg

She really loves her babies! All 7 pounds of her! :bgrin

Lyn

Oh Lyn
default_wub.png
: those are the sweetest babies and that momma is so in love with her maternity, congratulations! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back