New developments!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks yall, the support means so much!
default_wub.png

I am so glad she is going to finally foal!
default_wink.png

I have to tell yall Bonny was so funny this am. The last week she was a grouch threatened to bite me for just looking at her udder. Well yesterday she was fine with me getting milk. Well this am she was hysterical! When I went to get the milk she tried to lift her leg out of my way and balance on 3 legs.
default_laugh.png

That alone would tell me she is close.

Well about TIME!!!!!! I'm sooo excited, I've been awaitn...... TJ

default_wub.png
:wub She is such a good girl!!!! I'll be up all night with you again Holly! Hope one of us has a baby to show off in the morning
default_aktion033.gif

You are finally so close! How exciting, I'll be waiting for pics of your new baby!

3pm update

Wow now this is an udder
default_smile.png
Sandys udder never looked this good!

4-4-093pm001.jpg

4-4-093pm003.jpg

4-4-093pm007.jpg

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_488.gif
default_new_multi.gif
Sticky milk is fabulous!!!!! GO BONNY GO!
default_aktion033.gif

WOW- that is quite an udder!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been following Bonny's updates closely,, my mare Sweety (in avatar) is about 331 days today,with her first foal, I could only dream of an udder like Bonny's for her right now,, LOL,, It looks like Bonny's time is close. I will still be waiting,,, ~sigh~ Happy foaling to you both.

Come on, Bonny, we've been waiting YEARS (ok, ok, so it just seems like years, lol!!)
default_laugh.png
Now pop out that beautiful baby!

Hahaha,it HAS been a YEAR! since the very first post about this!

default_laugh.png

ALL RIGHT!!! Don't blink or you'll miss it. She is waiting only for you to not be watching now ;) If she thinks you're sleeping she'll get on with it so pretend you've dozed off (careful now, after all this time and waiting you might be a bit TOO good at pretending
default_laugh.png
)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok her udder as of 730 pm!!!

4-4-09730pm005.jpg

milk is now white and thick

Oh YEAHHHHH!! Way to go *FINALLY* Bonny!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Holly's gonna meet her new baby verrrryyyy soon!!!! Good Luck, and LOTS of pictures required.
default_517.gif

Best of luck, I think she's sure to go tonight! Fingers crossed for a smooth and easy birth.
default_saludando.gif

Well I know what I am checking on this computer first thing in the morning!!!!! Good luck and I can't wait to see that baby finally on the ground
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back