New Cardigan pups

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gimp

Reaction score
Proud "Auntie" posting pictures of the seven blue Cardigan Corgis (permission granted to post pictures)

Mom and pups

polly4.jpg

Bat Girl!

poly21.jpg

Meeting dad

caperandpup.jpg

taken with the "good camera"

bluebabies.jpg

One day old

IMG00642-20110331-0919.jpg

All are well and I am tired.

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

But I don't have to tell you that!
default_biggrin.png

Glad everyone is doing well!

~kathryn
We were pretty worried about the little Bat Girl. She is doing well now, so I am doing happy dances all over the house. I don't need to tell you how hard whelping these guys can be. Some scary moments, but it looks like we saved 100%. This is officially the "How to Save a Dragon" litter. I guess I need to go rent the movie...

I love corgi's! your puppies are adorable. Be sure to post photos along the way so we can watch them grow!

default_new_shocked.gif
OMG!! They are adorable!! I want one!!! I have a pembroke corgi (my 3rd child, Flash) who's 8 or 9 this year... My next dog will be a cardigan! I have always LOVED the Cardigan's!! I LOOVVEEE The blues!!! Congrat's!

They are all beautiful. Lucky form me I'm full up on dogs. You are going to be very busy taking care of all these pups as they start romping about. Thank goodness I will only have the one foal to deal with this year.

Of course we will be expecting more pictures as they grow and get into mischief.

Latest posts

Back