New broodmare for me too ..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Yesterday, as Carol posted, i picked up a mare for her at Getitia's, well while i was there this little mare jumped on the trailer next to her and decided to come live in my pasture
default_smile.png

This is Sharrways Replicas Sequel, she is double bred Rowdy. She is out of a Rowdy daughter and on the top goes back to NFC's Rowdy, Dell Teras Midas Touch and Dell Teras Lord Of The Isles. She is really neat, i like her allot
default_wub.png
. Best of all, she is in foal to Grahams Little King Lee for a May foal
default_biggrin.png
. I have always LOVED king lee, he is such an amazing stallion...he is really one you just need to see in person as he is just
default_drool5.gif
. Cannot wait to cross her to my BTU boys for that famous Rowdy / Buckeroo cross..

These are just some quick photo we snapped this morning after a quick clip
default_smile.png
. I am just so excited for this foal!

Sharrways Replicas Sequel aka - "Sequel"
default_wub.png

1SEQ.jpg

2SEQ.jpg

3Seq.jpg

Seq4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Leeana, Beautiful mare, and my favorite color. Lucky you.

What a lovely mare, you lucky girl!!!!! I wanna go to Getitia's!!
default_crybaby.gif
Oh wait, but I'd have to leave my wallet at home and go blindfolded.... and what good would that do me, LOL

Yes, there must be something in the air eh?

I think she is pretty cool, i am leasing a Buckeroo son next year so i cannot wait to see how she crosses onto him, hoping for a nice Ro-Buck FILLY. Ring test said she is carrying a filly right now, too, so come on spring !!
default_laugh.png

Congratulations Leeanna!!!

I am beginning to get a little green eyed at all these neat NEW horses!!!
default_laugh.png

Yip,,,,,I got to see this one. She is a very nice little girl.
default_wub.png

Must be one patient mare too as she withstood a 4 hour trailer ride with Jack.
default_laugh.png

But then Leanna told me a fib and said Jack was perfect all the way there,,,,,,,ohhh,,,,,,,,,ok

Congratulations!!!!!!

Congrats Leanna.....she looks adorable......and a very nice pedigree as well, hoping for a filly too....
default_smile.png

There must be something going around like the "horsey flu"......we have aquired two "Little Kings" buckskin stallions that are ASPC/AMHR registered and looking forward in getting the winter woolies off of them as well this spring.

I really need to quit looking at these horses on the internet. Its bad for your health...hee hee ...and very contagious.

Congratulations, she's pretty! I'd love to go to Getitia's, but I probably wouldn't leave empty handed either, LOL. Good thing she lives so far from me, LOL.

default_new_shocked.gif
Oh WOW Leeana!!! I LOVE that mare!!!!!! She is HOT! I'm a sucker for a bay.... but she's a VERY VERY nice girl! I could see how she just accidently got in that trailer!!
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back