New boy for Hawk Hollow Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane=P

Reaction score
I've been working on this for a few weeks and he arrived yesterday . Hawk Hollow Farm would like to introduced KBM Kickin Back Top Gun. Gunner is handsome 29.5" black & white yearling stallion. I plan on showing him next yr at Pinto & AMHA & AMHR shows. I cant wait. We got him from Jean Estes of Kickin Back Minis , Winnebago, IL and she went out of her way to get everything done in time, so we could have him picked up by the shipper when they were going to be in her area. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a nice mini. So here he is when he won the H.A.M.E Yearling Futurity this summer and yesterday ,after his long ride to RI

gunner02.jpg

304216_2052908164298_1292346016_1716854_1543357855_n.jpg

I've been working on this for a few weeks and he arrived yesterday . Hawk Hollow Farm would like to introduced KBM Kickin Back Top Gun. Gunner is handsome 29.5" black & white yearling stallion. I plan on showing him next yr at Pinto & AMHA & AMHR shows. I cant wait. We got him from Jean Estes of Kickin Back Minis , Winnebago, IL and she went out of her way to get everything done in time, so we could have him picked up by the shipper when they were going to be in her area. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a nice mini. So here he is when he won the H.A.M.E Yearling Futurity this summer and yesterday ,after his long ride to RI
He's beautiful! I love him

Genea

Oh I love him! Very nice! Congrats
default_wub.png

Congrats Jane, he is gorgeous. Can't wait to see him in the flesh!! Will you be using him for breeding eventually?

Congrats Jane, he is gorgeous. Can't wait to see him in the flesh!! Will you be using him for breeding eventually?
I am not sure when we will bred again , but probably down the road I will. Judy wants to make a date for her galahad daughter for him when older .

I want to have fun showing him at Pinto & NEMHS shows for now .

Latest posts

Back