New Appy boy arrived at our house

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_wub.png
OMG...I LOVE TINY TIM!!!! He is just the most precious lil guy, look at those eyes and the way he holds himself! A SHOW BOY ALREADY!!!!
default_yes.gif
Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

default_wub.png

What a beautiful lil appy colt.

He is the most handsome appy colt I've ever seen. And small too.

Lucky for you.
default_smile.png

[SIZE=12pt]Bet that felt like Easter morning
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
He is gorgeous! I love appys especially that color and pattern
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

Congrats!

Joy

OH MY GOSH!!!!!

I LOVE him!!!!! What big spots on such a tiny guy and wow what color!!!

He is my kind of mini!!!!! :)

Susan O.

Just as cute as can be and what a little tyke! Congratulations! What fun you will have with him! Lavonne

Again I have to say thanks so much. Such a nice reception for my little boy by everyone.

I really haven't come up with a name for him yet. Just used the name tiny tim as reference to size. Not going to be part of his name. One son and grandson are pushing for something with Braveheart in it...they are thinking of the movie and the heart. My granddaughter who thought of the name for last years filly...Copper...well lets just say she must be having a gender problem. Won't believe what she wants to name this one. Ha! I've nicely told her, "You got to name one last year, so we will let someone else name this one." Close call but I think I'm going to get away with it.

How vain of me to invite you to see his movie on web site and then don't list it. Dosen't everybody have it on their mind. Ha! If interested its http://www.ptmminiaturehorses.com Excuse the heavy breathing in movie. Very hard for old lady to walk around on knees and bent down.

Yes Steph Ki Ki is doing much better. I bought Ki Ki from Steph about 3 1/2 years ago so I had notified her of his birth. Ki Ki didn't have any milk at birth but test showed the colt got the colostrum. She had to be put on domperidone to bring down the milk. Reason I waited 2 days to anounce him just to be sure.

Once more, thanks so much.

Latest posts

Back