New Appy boy arrived at our house

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundaymom

Reaction score
Wanted to share my latest addition. An appaloosa colt born March 17, 2009. He is one very tiny boy. We are all excited with the new boy but of course wish as pretty as he is, he had been a girl. Ha!

Everyone keeps finding things in his spots...so far we have a butterfly and a heart. Can you find them? Ha

It's hard to tell in the pictures but he has white and smaller spots all the way to his shoulders so I feel when clipped he will be a near leopard.

These pictures were taken from a video I now have up on my site. Please visit.

Excuse the rookie movie for it's very hard to film and move animals around by yourself.

Thanks for letting me share.

-_uhd9.jpg

foal_march_2009_7_k7d8.jpg

Look at that lil guy!!!! And those big beautiful eyes..he looks small enough to sit on a bed..like a little stuffed animal...how cute is he!!! Love those spots! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Wow, What a pretty litttle boy
default_wub.png
, I bet he will be beautiful clipped up... Congratulations!!!!!!

LOVE Him Love Him Love Him
default_wub.png
Congratulations he's is so darn cute
default_smile.png

So tiny he does not even look real adorable!

How does everyone get these tiny foals I do not know what it is in my water here but mine are huge. They dont get huge as adults but they sure are huge as foals compared to this little one
default_smile.png

Guess it is a good thing cause your little guy is so cute I do not think I would get anything done if I had one like him around
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much everyone. You have overwhelmed me with your kind comments.

I often believe it's a toss up on the size. I have one filly who is wonderful but she just kept growing. Both parents under 34" with backgrounds of 34 to 28 yet she will probably finish out a tall 35. Now this boys mother is the same height as the blacks with the same stallion as sire and along comes tiny tim. Go figure...Ha! Probably why miniatures are so addictive...every birth brings a new suprise.

Again thanks so much for the kind words.

Gorgeous color on a very cute colt! I think you should be happy you got a boy, just think of what he could do for your breeding program.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back