New and yet not so new

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Maine!
default_saludando.gif
Your horses are beautiful!
default_wub.png

Oops. I meant Eagle. I got to see him up close and personal. He's nice!
default_smile.png

Great breeding program you have going.
default_yes.gif

Oh a warm welcome from sunny Arizona! I have admired your horses from afar for quite a while!

Welcome Sisters, from Southern Maryland, anyone that has miniature horses know who you all are, and we are honored you have joined the forum. Great breeding program.

What a lovely farm. I enjoyed your slide show and enjoy seeing your beautiful horses. Julie and her Eagle stopped in here for a bit and the horses had a turn out break before continuing their trip home. He is a wonderful stallion and should give Julie show babies in the years to come. Congratulations to you as his breeder.

Welcome from North Dakota! You have beautiful horses and I enjoy visiting your website. It's on my 'favorites' list so I visit it often
default_smile.png

Thank you all for your compliments on our breeding program, although we know that we are reaping the fruit of others' toil of many years. We are very happy with our horses and are always trying to improve.
default_yes.gif

And P.S., the slide show was lovely! What a wonderful and peaceful place!

A welcome to you from Wales in the UK.
default_saludando.gif

The photography on your slide show is just stunning. What a beautiful and peaceful place, and my thanks for allowing us to be intoduced to some of your delightful friends. I'm sure you must be very busy but please may we have more pictures when you have the time.

I look forward to hearing more about your lives with your animals and was wondering how many new babies you are hoping to welcome next Spring.

Again, a warm welcome to you both.
default_yes.gif

So happy to welcome Mother Marija and the Sisters.

I have followed the progression of your breeding for many years and each year see a giant step forward in the quality of your Appaloosa horses. This years foals are amazing. Congradulations!

Also forum, the holidays are coming and the Nuns have the most wonderful bakery.

Oh Mother Marija, Sister Kristina and ALL of the Sisters at CMC ~ I am so, so thrilled with my little man CMC On Eagles Wings!!!

Eagle has been a joy to work with and he is just GORGEOUS.... which was certainly confirmed by the judges opinions at this past week's AMHA World Show!!! An Open Reserve World Champion 2 year old Colts 29" and under is a huge honor for us.

After our 2 weeks in Fort Worth, we stopped in at Reflections and visited Frank and Charlotte in Oklahoma City and allowed the horses a break to stretch their legs and clean out the trailer...we have just returned to Pennsylvania and tucked the horses in their stalls.

My little Eagle will be meeting some girls very soon and we hope to welcome some precious Eagle babies in the years to come.

Thank you Mother Marija and Sisters for entrusting me with little Eagle ~ he is a special little horse!

All of you are so very kind in welcoming us.
default_yes.gif

AnnaC - we love to take photos so you will see plenty of them. We are expecting about 10 foals next year (I know we got kind of carried away LOL) and we are really excited! As soon as I have some time I will get the 2012 expected foals posted on our website. Will let you know.

Pat (Sundaymom) - you are always so gracious. We are very happy to call you our friend!

Julie - we are so excited for you and Eagle. I am going to order a video of his class so all the Sisters can see him with the ribbon around his neck. He was always such a good little boy and we are so happy that you are pleased with him. He has a GREAT home with you and I can't wait to see his babies
default_aktion033.gif
Below is a photo of him when he was about 2 months old. LOVE that little head!!!

wp2b7db05c_0f.jpg

Sister Kristina

Last edited by a moderator:
I too have experienced your hospitality and beaustiful horses. I attended the ulatrasound seminar last year. It was one of the best experiences ever. Welcome to the forum. Hope to visit all of you again.

Lynn Gulledge

Timeless Miniature Horses

Thank you Lynn!

We had a great time at the workshop didn't we
default_yes.gif
. Come to see us anytime. Just let us know so we are available

As a big fan of the Scout line obviously I love your program! Can't wait to see more of your horses here on the forum!

Hi and Welcome to the forum! I thoroughly enjoyed the slideshow. Beautiful country and the critters all looked so happy and content!
default_smile.png

Thank you all for your warm welcome!

Diane- you are so dear. We as well greatly value your friendship. God is very good to us!!!
default_yes.gif

Sedeh- glad you enjoyed the slideshow!!

RockRiverTiff- we love Scout line as well. One of our 2011 appy fillies is sired by Reh's Repeat Gene and her dam is Fallen Ash Scouts Not Forgotten (was named to remember her sire L&D Scout who passed away before she was born- she was his last filly). Pics attached. Her name is CMC RG Not A Spot Forgotten

Mallory13.jpg

Mallory4xs.jpg

Latest posts

Back