New Additions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmt

Reaction score
Well, we finally got out new mares home! Really should be cutting back, not adding more, but I saw these mares and their prices were just too good not to pass up. So I am VERY excited to introduce:

Woodland Acres Starlight Rhapsody

A/R 32" black/bay

Did not notice in the pictures before, but she has blue eyes and neat facial markings. Splash! Will test LWO just in case. She has the most beautiful front end and tiny little head. I am dreaming of the foal her and Phantom will have already!

Daughter of Marystown Ultimate Echo, granddaughter of LK Buck Echo and Marystown Santana Supreme.

Mosby's Star Debutante

A/R 31" Blue Roan

Pictures don't do this one justice and don't show how incredibly sweet she is. Just a big cuddle bug! In foal for June. I don't have pictures of the stallion so the foal will be a surprise!

A daughter of LK Buck U Too, granddaughter of BTU and Brewers Nashville

They have a great home here and bring some outside lines to our broodmare band. I have 6 mares in the barn ready to foal and realized they are all related in some way. Needed to shake it up a bit :)I

largeFile3.jpg

largeFile3-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please excuse typos-using my phone
default_smile.png

Congratulations on your new mares! Glad they are finally home with you.

What a pretty pair! I've loved your Phantom foals so far, so can't wait to see how he crosses on the new bloodlines next year!

Congrats on a beautiful set of mares! I have looked at some horses with the Brewers Nashville breeding and really like that line.

Latest posts

Back