New addition to the farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alisha514

Reaction score
I am soooo excited to announce the new herd sire to Skadden Valley Miniatures. Vermilyea Farms Rowdy's Crossfire a 28" 11 yr old sorrel pinto stud. He is a Rowdy grandson. He is soo sweet and nice to handle. I am soo excited to breed him to my mares this yr. He is Heterozygous LWO and has thrown some wild colored foals.

His show record (very limited)

2004 AMHA Eastern Regionals- Reserved champion amature stallion, 7th AOTE stallions, 4th aged stallion 28" & under

2003 AMHR Nationals- Model stallions 5th, Aged stallions 6th

2000 AMHA Eastern Regionals - Reserve Champion Yearling stallions

crosfire.jpg

Thank you Vanity Grove Farms for letting me have this wonderful little stallion!!!

Alisha

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He is nice looking!! I also can't wait to see his foal's!
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations! I like him a lot and have admired him over the years. He has an AMHA National Halter Top 10 too!
default_smile.png

Congratulations on your handsome fella!

Thanks everyone!!!!! I also cannot wait for his foals for next yr. I seen a couple of his foals at Vanity Grove Farms that were very nice looking. Man am I excited!
default_biggrin.png

Alisha

Here are additional photos taken last yr of him in pasture condtion. He hasnt had anything done with him since his last show in 2004. He has been just breeding since.

I can't wait to clip him up as he is very hairy right now

crossfire3.jpg

crossfire2.jpg

Alisha

Latest posts

Back