New addition to Coventry Lane Farm from...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coventry Lane Farm

Reaction score
chippy082_small.jpg
chippy085_small.jpg

We have been looking for another appaloosa mare to add to our breeding program here at Coventry Lane and we are happy to announce that we have purchased a bred mare from Terri Patterson from "A Model Miniatures" located in West Virgina. Her name is "Hobbit Hill's She's All That" also know as Chippy. Chippy is a 2002 AMHA registered bay snowflake mare and measures 33.25" tall and is bred to a AMHA/AMHR few spot stallion that measures only 26 inches named "A Model Kehmosabi" for a spring foal. She is much more colorful than she is in these pictures posted and having tons of color.

Chippy previously had a sorrel appaloosa filly and a leopard colt and we are excited about this very loveable, sweet and friendly mare will be a part of our appaloosa family. Chippy will be hardshipped into the AMHR and will be bred to one of our two AMHR and AMHA appaloosa stallions later on being our "Bissel Mounds Monte Carlo" that is a black leopard and "Running Creeks Dot's My Buckeroo" that is a blue eyed buckskin leopard as well.

Thanks for letting us share our excitement and a "HUGH" Thanks..goes to Terri from "A Model Miniatures"
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Pammy!! I love appys too but I only have one.

Congratulations, very pretty snowflakes!
default_smile.png

Chippy is just plastered all over with snowflakes, she is really a sweetheart and I am totally thrilled with her, Terri has some amazing and very LOUD appaloosa's and they are all so friendly, even her stallions and they come up and greet you when you arrive, very nice place and breeding program.

I have known Terri for awhile and purchased a pinto filly from her years ago and I saw Chippy and I really had to have her. We are full at the barn and pretty soon we are going to have to do some adding on to the barn if I keep looking, LOL...

Thanks for all your congrats and couldn't be more pleased.
default_wub.png

She has a really nice double registered black/white pinto mare that is bred that has blue eyes that I liked also being offered, but I am totally out of room with foals arriving in the spring and we do a few outside breedings with our appaloosa's every year... I need a bigger barn for sure.

Congrats on your new mare! I saw some of your lovely apps at Nationals this year and was very pleased to see lots of colorful appys WINNING in tough competition. Of course I happened to own some of those winning apps, lol. But it wasnt long ago everyone would tell u appys cant win. Im proud and happy to be proving them wrong. Congrats to you for showing and winning for years with your spottys.
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

Pretty girl, and I like the color!! Cant wait to see that foal CONGRATS

We are really looking forward in Chippy's foal as well since we will not have anyone related in that combination, praying for a healthy happy SPOTTED foal for sure.

Congrats!
default_wub.png

We have only 1 appy - but Heather just loves them.

Congratulations on your lovely new mare.
default_wub.png
Can't wait to see the little one she has.

Latest posts

Back