New Addison Pic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
She is coming along so nicely. She's so curious and loving; we've already had many mutual grooming sessions :bgrin

8.jpg

Oh Matt that snip is so kissable as I'm sure you've discovered! She is just perfect!

Aww shes sweet. Cant wait for my foal! Ill be posting pics liek crazy.. haha sorry in advance.
default_wub.png
: I love your little Foal!!!

Great looking filly...looks like she knew that camera was looking to snap a pic of her. :bgrin

Awww!!! She's so cute!!! I love her!

L.

She is a cutie for sure!
default_yes.gif
:

Did you change her name? No changing names, I will never be able to keep up. :eek:

default_wub.png
: Matt,

You can send her to Mississippi, she is so cute.

keep the photos coming.

She is a cutie for sure!
default_yes.gif
:

Did you change her name? No changing names, I will never be able to keep up. :eek:
Thanks guys! Yeah, I changed her name. Meredith didn't suit her as well as Addison. What do you think? I'll have to take a poll sometime to choose a registered name; I have a few in mind.

I like Addison better than Meredith, flows better. What do you have picked out for registration names? Inquiring minds want to know.

I like Addison better than Meredith, flows better. What do you have picked out for registration names? Inquiring minds want to know.
I know that most miniature owners have "race-horse type" names like, "On a wing and a prayer" or, "Flirting with Disaster" etc (just made them up). I'm not sure if I should go this route or not. My first choice is, "Lumin de Lumine". It means, "Light from light" in Latin. What are your opinions? Should I go with the Latin or choose a more traditional type name? Her dam's registered name is "Dainty Doll's Deelite" and her sire is "Candyland's Jolly Rancher". Any ideas?

Matt I like the name Lumin de Lumine It would be fun listening to it being called off in the ring.
default_yes.gif
:

Do what you want, its your horse after all. I am naming most of mine after song titles and I have a few other names wrote down that have nothing to do with songs, just something I came up with that I like. I've also thought of using Michelangelo and di Vinci as I like their work and than there are some poets I like, I don't know, just whatever floats my boat at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt I like the name Lumin de Lumine It would be fun listening to it being called off in the ring.
default_yes.gif
:

Do what you want, its your horse after all. I am naming most of mine after song titles and I have a few other names wrote down that have nothing to do with songs, just something I came up with that I like. I've also thought of using Michelangelo and di Vinci as I like their work and than there are some poets I like, I don't know, just whatever floats my boat at the time.

Thanks Sheryl. I will keep it!

she's a doll for sure! although i must say that i was partial to the name Meredith as it was my great-grandparents' last name and it is my youngest daughter's middle name...
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back