Never Ending Ranch Sale/Show?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimie28

Reaction score
I was wondering how the Never Ending Ranch Sale/Show went this past weekend in Ontario? Anybody go? I was supposed to go but couldn't make it!
default_sad.png

Well I went and I bought 2 new show jackets
default_yes.gif
I didn't show but there were lots of horses there and lots of vendors. There was one lady there who worked in leather and she had a fabulous framed picture of 4 Belgians (heads only) all worked into the leather that was just gorgeous. I think I am going to buy it, she just lives in Conn which is a long country block away from me
default_biggrin.png
I talked with Kelly after and she said there was more people this year. Every year it just keeps getting better.

Yvonne

Had a great time!

Lots of new faces and many of the ones from past years!

Had to drop the jumping classes d/t rain but all the other classes were full.

I didnt buy anything this time but only because Kelly kept me busy and I didnt bring the trailer!
default_smile.png

HEY KELLY ~ Post some pictures!!!! ~

Had a great social time the night before around the fire, had a few laughs, ate hotdogs & marsh mellows.

We sold about $150.00 worth of used tack etc.

I got a first in the obstacle halter class.

The rain came down on the last few classes, jumping was cancelled and we dropped out of driving again because of the rain.

A group of us, headed out for supper at the end of another great Show and Flea Market Sale.

Thanks again Kelly & Aaron for taking the time to put this all together.

Sure hope it can be done again next year.
default_aktion033.gif

Tammy Close sent me some pictures that Debbie Scrivens had sent her. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. To bad it was the sametime as our clubs fun show here in the states. Maybe next year we can make it up that way.

Yes, the show/sale was a good day. This is our 3rd year doing the food booth. Busy Busy!! We do enjoy putting this on, even if it is alot of work. Looking forward to another year.

It was a great day! It is getting bigger every year, we had over 30 vendors this year! There were alot of horses entered in the show as well, both old timers and newbies showing! There were also alot of spectators watching the show. 20 horses in the color class and 15 in the solid color class. I didnt get a count on the other classes but they were pretty full. A HUGE thank you to everyone that helps make this a succesful sale/show. We sure couldn't do it without help!

Kelly can put on a great show but cannot load pictures
default_risa_suelos.gif

So here is some pictures for Kelly
default_saludando.gif

Kellyshow2010a.jpg

kellyshow2010.jpg

Kellyshow2010b.jpg

Kellyshow2010f.jpg

Kellyshow2010c.jpg

Kellyshow2010d.jpg

Latest posts

Back