Need your assistance please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueprintminis

Reaction score
:saludando: Hi all,

Next week is our local county fair. I have 4 of my minis going with kids as their 4-H projects. There will be 3 other kids there with minis that I sold to them last fall. I have several other minis that would be excellent 4H projects that I'm hoping to find new homes for. I am planning on putting up a collage of photos showing "What Minis are Good For"! I would love for those of you who have adorable photos (not professional ones but candid shots) of what minis are good for when it comes to kids and older adults (minis at nursing homes, etc). Kids/minis in costume, kids in lead-line, kids jumping and driving minis, kids just "hanging out" with their special mini, etc. You get the idea. None of these photos will be published in anything. I will just print them out and paste them to poster board to clearly illustrate what minis are good for. If you have something that would work, could you please email it directly to me? I would greatly appreciate any/all help. Laura [email protected]

I've got pictures of kids jumping, driving, doing games, showing halter. I'll send them your way

Amanda

Thanks to all who replied. :aktion033: I think I have what I need now. Unless someone has that SPECIAL photo showing a SPECIAL bond between human and mini. I would still love to have that one. Barnbum, I got on your website. You have great photos of minis and kids!!!! That's what the minis are all about to me. I saved a couple. Hope it's ok to use them. Remember, photos will not be published in any way. Just used on a poster at the local county fair to promote the mini breed. Thanks again, Laura

Not a mini, but my daughters Arab is totally in love with Olivia. Its so sweet.
DCP_0954-1.jpg

Just in case you need any of nursing home visits. Here are a couple from our website.

chipNursinghome2.jpg

chipNursinghome1.jpg

Back