Need Suggestion on Laube clippers!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
I was wondering for those out there that use Laube Clippers what your favorite brand is? And where is the best place to order them? I wish I could try all of them out and decide which is my favorite lol.

Thank You!

Gage

I prefer the Laube Lazors. I bought my most recent pair "on an extremely popular auction site" I just watched for a pair that was a reasonable price (I think around... $280 maybe?).

Just shop around, that's the magic of the internet. Don't forget to figure in shipping costs.

Also, if you are patient you can find some on the Saleboard here, I've gotten some good stuff there with time.

Good luck,

Andrea

I thought Laube had gone out of business last fall? I'm sure it was Laube--a friend had ordered a set of clippers through Fort Worth Shaver & they called to tell her the company had gone out of business, though they did have some stock still available. They asked if she wanted to go with that, or if she wanted a different brand of clipper in place of what she had ordered.

I thought Laube had gone out of business last fall? I'm sure it was Laube--a friend had ordered a set of clippers through Fort Worth Shaver & they called to tell her the company had gone out of business, though they did have some stock still available. They asked if she wanted to go with that, or if she wanted a different brand of clipper in place of what she had ordered.
I don't think that is accurate. I just sent mine in (again) to be repaired. I called the 1-800 number and it connected me to the main office and then to the repair department.

Pretty darn sure they are still in business!

Andrea

Latest posts

Back