Need some help,,,,Indiana or close

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
I went to TN almost 2 years ago,,,and am now in the process of moving back to Indiana to be with my family.

Most of my things are back here in IN but I have one trip to get the rest and am hoping to do it with one truck and one trailer.

I need to move some furniture and 2 horses.

Was hoping to locate maybe a stock trailer with a divider so I could put furniture in the front, horses in the back. Want it to be a safe divider.

But I can't think of a soul who has one, my brain is fried, so much is going one.

Or do you have another suggestion?

I do not think what I have left warrants 2 trucks and 2 different trailers.

thanks so much, I appreciate it!!
default_biggrin.png

Carolyn,

I am not in IN, but central Ohio. I have a 16' stock trailer with a middle divider that you are more than welcome to use if you want to make the detour. We are just a couple of miles off 70 on the west side of Columbus.

Good luck on your move and come back soon to give us an update on those grandbabies!

Barbara

Thanks Barb...still looking for something close. Just want to get the babies up here!! Both babies are doing well...growing and making daily progress!!

Near Louisville with a 20' gooseneck stock trailer. Two 8' horse stalls and a 4' tack. No truck atm to tow it with though.
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back