Need info of where to get stud halter and B size harness

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magnoliamini

Reaction score
default_wacko.png

Hoping that some of you know where to get a nice stud halter for my shetland. He discovered he was a stallion last week and I need to have control over him in the show ring. He has a very refined head and is 42" in height. Arlene let me use one she had and she may be able to get me the info where she got it. I am also looking for a nice B size harness, new of used.

Need to get ASAP!!!!

Though maybe some of you may be able to tell me where I can get one that is nice, but not out ragious. email me if you can help. [email protected]

What do you mean by stud halter - for showing or for home use. I will make the guess its show - try prime design tack or ozark mtn.

default_wacko.png
Hoping that some of you know where to get a nice stud halter for my shetland. He discovered he was a stallion last week and I need to have control over him in the show ring. He has a very refined head and is 42" in height. Arlene let me use one she had and she may be able to get me the info where she got it. I am also looking for a nice B size harness, new of used.

Need to get ASAP!!!!

Though maybe some of you may be able to tell me where I can get one that is nice, but not out ragious. email me if you can help. [email protected]

Yes I do mean a halter for showing in the halter classes. 2 year old now knows he's a boy.

Latest posts

Back