Need Help...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluerogue

Reaction score
Hello all! I am giving a speech in one of my classes next friday, and I would really love it if people could send me pictures of dwarves, and also some nice pics of "normal" horses. Most of my class knows nothing about horses, so it is necessary to have at least one or two non-dwarf horses to show what a mini should be. The topic of my speech is that dwarves should not be used in breeding programs. The reasons I am using are health problems (so anyone who has a dwarf with health issues is more than welcome to send info), conformational defects common in dwarves (here's where the pictures come in REAL handy!), and also I would love it if anyone has any genetic based articles written by vets, or other experts (the last reason is that we should not deliberately pass on undesireable genes, specifically the dwarf gene). I remember an article written by one of the Eberth's, but I can't find it on my computer. I thought I had saved it. Anyway, I would appreciate any help you can give me. Please make sure to have all the info necessary with any photos (name of horse, and owner's name), and also with any articles you may have (if I can find it on the web, please just send me the link, as that will be needed for my bibliography). Thank you for all your help! I really appreciate it!

feel free to use pics of the cmhr website. also theres a link on the other dwarf thread to the article written by john eberth on dwarfs.

Latest posts

Back