Need Help With New Farm Name

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Wolf Ranch

Reaction score
Long story short, myself and my fiance have went different ways and I am sure it is for the best as although he felt we were "not meant to be", another special person has entered my life and I am thankful for that - and we shall see how life goes. However, our farm name was "JNK Ranch" which basicly stood for "Jordan & Katie Ranch" which that is not appropriate any longer.

So I have turned to my faithful LIL Beginnings friends to help me re-name my farm. I need something serious and attractive that would make a good prefix for my future foals and not be hard to say. To help you guys out. . .I have put together some details about me that may help you with ideas. . .

• love the beach (Tybee Island GA and Savannah GA)
  • love the color red and blue
  • I am breeding for blue eyed pintos
  • love buckskins and dilute colors
Hopefully I can find a new name soon! Katie

so sorry it didn't work out between you two. it probably is for the best if you like this new person better. what about 'blue beach miniatures'?

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I even read the posts, I thought of Blue Beach Miniatures, however that may be confused with BB (Which I believe is Brenda Plass?) I also like KG minis, you could use a beer keg as you logo! LOL!!!

OMG - My first thought was Blue Beach!

How about "Beach Bum" minis. Could come up with a cute logo.

Sands of Time Miniatures

Patriot Miniatures - You like Red and Blue, and could get a "white" dilute

We have never used our initials (as in me and a partner) in naming anything. With my yorkies I used Katies Blue Mountain. So we had Katies Blue Mountain Blue Boy, Katies Blue Mountain Sand Flea... well you get the point. For my Ostriches and Show Rabbits we used SageHills Farms. Because we have hills filled with sage. A white buck I had was SageHills Pogo Nip. With the horses we have not settled on a farm name. This we have to put a bit more thought. To me it lasts longer and I don't want to have to change it later.

I always looked up something in a different language. Hence Siempre Miniatures.

What about Ocean's Blue?

Kasey

Thanks for all the opinions. . .I actually came up with "Southern Charm Miniatures" and I am working on a new website as we speak.
aktion033.gif

A friendly note in case you are not aware - there is a farm in Florida that is called Southern Charm, in business for many many years. They have lots of horses under that registered name. However, I do NOT know if they have that prefix reserved, you might want to check on that and see if it is reserved.

How about: "Blue Skies" ?

Latest posts

Back