Need Help With Naming

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would this be for a call name or a registered name? What colour is the horse? Sire and dam registered names might help put something together. Congrats on your new child.

Lizzie

Would this be for a call name or a registered name? What colour is the horse? Sire and dam registered names might help put something together. Congrats on your new child.

Lizzie

Hi Lizzie,

Thanks! I'm looking for a call/barn name. She's not registered just a pet. She is a bay/white pinto with very nice markings! I'm so excited!

Fleur is nice , how about whisper ? or tullulah ? or pickles ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you wait til you get her home, get to know her a little and a name will probably come to you.

Even with barn names, I still manage to add more call names as their personality comes out, each horse has a couple. But pretty much all have come to me after getting to know the horse, with only a couple exceptions; my "free" mini gelding came with the name Jasper and it suits him, and my hubby's 16+H gelding came with the name "Peach" and it pretty much stuck (although, I often call him Moose).

But, if you are really stuck for a name, share a picture or two, this group is great for coming up with names.

Latest posts

Back