Need help with naming a puppy...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
This little girl is a Chihuahuha pup that was born on December 7, and was the only pup in the "litter". I am wondering if anyone knows of any nice words that could be used as a name, that mean "one". I have thought of Ace and Uno, but both of those would be better suited for a male....I am in need of something feminine. Thanks!

baby1.jpg
baby2.jpg

If there is nothing suitable meaning "one", I have also been thinking about Tika, Pebbles, Mindy, Shimmer/Shimmy, Abby, Fancy. Any one of these strike your fancy??

Sweet face!
wub.gif

At first I thought "UNA" (that's instead of Uno). But I also like "TIKA" , one that you suggested....

MA

Well you know me and I like Princess............but that dont mean much. Second choice would be Abby. My pup had puppies before she got hit on the road. My sis bottle raised all 10 of them. THe runt was my favorite, who also turned out the uglyest, but her name was abby.

[SIZE=21pt]But defenatly not SAM!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Sticking with the "one" theme... How about Solo?

What about Ella?

Cute baby! I like the name "Fancy" ......you know like that gal on the soap Passions
laugh.gif
but I wouldn't know since I have never seen the entire show
wink.gif

You could call her Unita or Unice or Noel or Belle ......

She looks just like one of Ty's Jingle Beanies....so tiny
biggrin.gif

Hey, if you get a chance sometine....snap a pic of your Molly girl. I miss seeing her pics!
smile.gif

I lkie Tika and ella.

Christy

She's so adorable, I wish santa would put that in my stocking!!!!
biggrin.gif

She's adorable. I just got my little chihuahua girl home on Sunday (6 weeks old) and so tiny. I named her Ellie Mae to go along with her half brother Elmo. I do like Pebbles for your girl.

What is there only one of that comes in Dec?

or

Star

Holly

Belle

a phoenix (Niki)

Pearl

Lizzy

All I know is, she's a cutie!
yes.gif

Una - (feminine) one

Sola - (feminine) alone

Unica - The only one (feminine) (The "U" Pronounced like the word "who", taking away the wh) "oo - nee - kah".

Sonrisa - Smile (I just threw that one in cuz I like it
biggrin.gif
)

I worked on a beautiful Chow mix once. Her name was spelled "Bella", only it's pronounced like the true Spanish word, as I was told by the owners... "Bay-Jah"... It means beautiful.... Like Deja with a "B".... I was very intrigued with the name and of course that baby is beautiful
wub.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Eine pronounced "I nay" is one in German. She is so cute. One isnt unusual for a Chi "litter".[/SIZE]

Lyn

AWWWW SHES GORGEOUS WHAT ABOOOOOUT, LUNA (moon) or baby or the first thing that came to mind was precious or tinklerbell or pixie i know i know there not single names but someone already picked the one i liked SOLO
yes.gif
let us know which one you choose please............
smile.gif

I think she looks like an Angie !!!! I know, I know - has nothing to do with one...but she just has an "Angie" face! What a cutie!!!
wub.gif

Liz R.

lyn_j-"Eine pronounced "I nay" is one in German. She is so cute. One isnt unusual for a Chi "litter"."

Sorry but I must disagree. You're correct that "Eine" is German for one, but it is not pronounced "I nay". It is pronounced more like "ains"...at this website you can click on "listen to the numbers" and you can hear what I mean. http://german.about.com/library/blzahlen.htm

Congrats, she sure is a beautiful.

Oh Mona,

you allready know how much I LOVE Chihuahua's
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
She is just GORGEOUS! and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Tika, thats what I am going to name my next chihuahua!

Is this one yours?

how big will this one get? you'll have to send me pics as She gets older!!

my litle chihuahua toped in a 3 lbs at the vet the other day, and she is almost two!

This is her just a couple of weeks ago!

NellieWeb.jpg

I wanter to breed her, but I am to chicken, and dont want to have to worry about her dieing, she is my baby and that would literly tear me up inside!

Gage

Back