New arrivals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
Monday morning brought these little ones into the world

graciepups.jpg

Their dam is Am CH Cerridwen Amazing Grace (her litter brother is the sire of my red girl from a couple of years ago). I acquired her late last year, since I had some problems with a couple of my girls last fall…. After a really, really crappy weekend (thanks to a 'dog' person) it was really nice to know there are still amazing people out there, and I couldn't turn down the opportunity!

Their sire is my BISS Can GCH Am CH Esrohollow Radsprings Tuhmater Can/Am HT (my avatar picture of him as a puppy)

6 puppies, all BIG!!!! The smallest was 400 g, which is bigger than the largest puppy in any of my past litters (my singletons excluded!). The largest was 491 g!!!! H-U-G-E for these dogs.

4 female, 2 male, all really nicely marked. Can't wait to see how they grow!

Mom and pups are all doing well!! I'll post some updates as I have time.

~kathryn

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh they are gorgeous - many congrats to you and their parents!

Wish I were closer.I would be visiting often for a puppy fix.There is NOTHING cuter than a baby Welsh Corgi with their little stubby legs.Keep those photos coming.

Congrats! Someday I'm going to get one of those cuties!

Congratulations!

I nearly missed this thread, was reading the title as I clicked back to my previous page and just as it closed I read 'puppies' and thought "what? wait...puppies?" So had to come back here to see the puppies lol. I hope you share lots of pictures as they grow.
default_yes.gif

Aww, thanks everyone!! They are all doing really well!! All but one are over 500 grams now, just the smallest one at 480 g, so she's getting there! I will post some new photos next week…I have a heck of a busy weekend this weekend with work…and I thought the beginning of this week was bad
default_giveup.gif

~kathryn

Congratulations what gorgeous Puppies .

I had a corgi as a child growing up, he was a wonderful and faithful friend to myself and my family till he passed away at the age of 17.

Latest posts

Back