Need help with hardshipping in Germany

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farina

In Remembrance
Reaction score
Hello,

I need help with hardshipping a gelding with AMHA in Germany / Europe. I understand that the horse has to be inspected. Do anyone know when there will be a director at a european show/clinic to inspect my gelding?

Thanks for your help.

Jessica

I am pretty sure that you can't- the hardship book closed unofficially to except horses on the American continent, as far as I know.

Hi,

You wont be able to hardship your horse if its in Europe, they stopped it in 2007, a pain i know , i wanted to hardship a mare before the books close also...and as i have said before we pay FULL membershipin Europe but do not get all the services.... not really right
default_no.gif
!!!

Hi,

You wont be able to hardship your horse if its in Europe, they stopped it in 2007, a pain i know , i wanted to hardship a mare before the books close also...and as i have said before we pay FULL membershipin Europe but do not get all the services.... not really right
default_no.gif
!!!
No, that certainly ISN'T right.
default_no.gif
default_sad.png
What should the difference be if the horses are inspected before the paperwork is passed...same as here in North America?
default_wacko.png

Anyone here have a valid reason for this besides the obvious..."It was voted on and passed".

There are a lot of speculative reasons, but I do know that a lot of Minis were being hard shipped and I do not think it sat well with people trying to sell imported stock.....

There are a lot of speculative reasons, but I do know that a lot of Minis were being hard shipped and I do not think it sat well with people trying to sell imported stock.....
That would be a very poor, crooked and downright mean reason, if it were found to be true.
default_no.gif

I do not think this is speculation- I had thought that it was common knowledge.

One day we could hardship fine, no problem, the next it was "suspended"

When I e-mailed to query when it would be started again I was told it was under consideration.

I never saw it brought up at the yearly meeting, I never heard any more about it and the next I knew it had been stopped.

Latest posts

Back