Need help!!!!! Old slip on mules worn out.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Taylor Jo

Ok here's the deal. I have my 4 year old slip on mule "PINK RHINESTONE" reliables on. I've worn and worn them. They're by Roper and they've been the MOST comfortable thing I've ever worn since the day I've got them.

However, I MUST admit they have had it. They're TOO shameful to wear to town and even my mini Sonny who LOVES shoes won't even bite on them anymore. I guess they've lost their flavor or something..... I've worn them so much the back of the heal where the ball of your heal lands on it has worn away, BUT I keep wearing them.

I went on RODS.COM and I don't know how to chose. HELP ME. I NEED a pair of EVERYDAY wear in the house "comfortable" Slip on mules. I have bone spurs so I need something padded, thick and comfy. What do you guy's wear? I LOVE the slip ons cause I can get up in the middle of the night and slip them on to take the dogs out, I can just slip them on during the day, I can slip them off to put my Muck boots on, or put my cowboy boots on. SO convenient.

It was EASY to buy these cause they were PINK and they LOOKED comfortable. ALL the other ones just look BROWN and BLACK to me and I don't have a clue in HOW to pick.

If you remember where you got them tell me, ok. If not just the name brand and name of them will do and I'll look and see if I can find them on line. I'd appreciate it, thanks. TJ

I wear a pair of cheapo crocks everywhere. They look amazing with my charlie brown socks too
default_wacko.png

I also love my crocks. I wear them every where. They are the most comfortable shoe I have ever had.

The purple are my favorite but I have them in several colors.

Are those the plastic slip on shoes that come in different colors? I tried a pink pair and they hurt my heals they weren't padded so my bone spurs hurt. Darn!!!!! Thanks anyway. TJ

crocs will be exceedingly hard to find as the company went out business due to bankruptcy from the market but they are quite comfortable.

I personally love these for just chillaxing....

SHOEZ

Real Crocs are soft, a lot of padding. Imitations are hard and hurt the feet.

I have not see where Corcs has gone out of business. There were having problems a year ago but they are still listed as in business with new products.

These are like the ones I like.

10001_side_410.jpg

They now come in lots of styles, even high boots and sandles.

I wear the crocs flip flops and at a horse show especially on concrete there is nothing more comfortable.

At work and around the house I wear Birkenstocks, the flip flops also.Love my flip flops.
default_smile.png

TJ I like those sheepskin scuffs at Rods- those look VERY comforatable but here, the sheepskin would pick up every crumb of dirt, weeds, etc.... if I wore them outside, LOL.. Those moccasins look like they have a bit more coverage and soft and fuzzy......... The crocks are ok, but not if you have bonespurs! You are right- they have no padding for things like that!

I went to the Dr today and he took a look at my feet and he said before I did anything about new shoes he'd send me to a podiatrist. So I'm taking his advice before I spend anymore money on shoes I'll see what he say's. He's also going to put me on some anti inflammatory. Thanks you guy's for you input. I've had cortisone before but it didn't do any good and it was excruciating. TJ

Latest posts

Back