Need help naming a colt...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FoRebel

Reaction score
This is the first time that we've had a foal go this long without a name!!! So far everything we have is LBS D'Artagnan, LBS Dante, LBS Diamond's Drill Bit, or LBS Dyami and no one seems to like any of the names. He needs a D name as this is our 4th year foaling and we go with the ABC theme to identify the year they were foaled...

He is a smokey black. No white... His mom is MW Cool Diamond Queen (black) and Sire is Painted Perfections Picazzo (perlino). Our prefix is LBS.

HELP!

LBS Dust in the Wind

LBS Dantes Inferno

LBS Deal in Spades

Well, Picasso is one of the highest selling artists in history. Some of his paintings that started with a D-Danseuse (Dancer). Also one called Don Quixote. There was another called Dryad, which is a wood nymph. He also had one called The Dream. Diamond Dream? Diamond Picasso?

My mom finally decided to name him LBS Dark Indulgence and call him Indy. We have one more Cazz foal coming though!!! I'm betting that even though the color calculator says buckskin is the greatest chance that we'll end up with a smokey black for the hat trick!
default_smile.png
Thank you everyone for the ideas! I'm going to keep them for Spicy's foal!

Latest posts

Back