Name help - colt and filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

targetsmom

Reaction score
With the luck we have had in the past we haven't had much chance to name our foals and all of a sudden we have three that need names. We would like to keep to the "On Target" theme, and/or use "shot" from their sire SRF Buckshot in the name(s). Our prefix is OTM and all 3 are in my avatar.

For example, we have a name for our solid bay filly who is out of Vermilyea Farms Exotic Exposure: OTM Snapshot, barn name Snappy.

We need a name for "Bunny" silver bay minimal pinto filly that will turn gray, born Easter Sunday morning, dam is Jones Call Me Blue Admiration.

Suggestions already are:

OTM Shoot for the Stars

OTM Calling All the Shots

OTM Silver Bullet

OTM Shot of Blue

OTM Annie Oakley

OTM Hit the Bullseye

Then for Clyde, bay pinto colt with BLUE eyes, our future driving horse and Clydesdale look alike (but MUCH more refined!).

OTM Sure Shot

OTM Top Gun

OTM Moving Target

I know some of you are really good at this so I look forward to your suggestions.

I like Shot of Blue barn name Shotzie

Top gun barn name Gunner

Glad you have babies after the tough time you have had.I am no longer breeding and get my FOAL FIX on here from all of you lucky ones.I really miss having foals

For either Bunny or Clyde (haha that sounds like you got a couple of famous bank robbers) you could use:

OTM Shotgun Boogie (like the old song)

OTM Hit Me With Your Best Shot (an even newer song)

My favorite is OTM Top Gun. a few more suggestions (for either foal)

OTM Gun Shot

OTM Pistol Packin

OTM Gunpowder N Lead (diehard country music fan here
default_laugh.png
)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the name OTM Gunpowder and Lead for Clyde and for Bunny I like OTM Shot of Blue
default_smile.png

Here are some more shot-related name ideas:

OTM Bang Bang

OTM Fire Away

OTM Sharpshooter

OTM Trick Shot

Thank you - you are coming up with great names that we will keep on a list no matter what we use for these two.

Keep em coming.....

I've had an ice cream craving today, so can't help but add:

OTM Blue Bunny [Don't know if get it there, but "Blue Bunny" is a brand of ice cream.]

otm riding shotgun

otm silver buckshot

otm my hot shot

otm renegade shotgun

otm i shot the pot

otm i shot the sherif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back