Need Help Finding Someone....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keri

Reaction score
I'm looking for contact information for Patti Sue Glassman. I bought a video from her (Training your Pleasure Pony) off of the LB Last Chance Auction. Lois contacted me and said she can't get a hold of her (her account info is Heaven On Earth). I guess she hasn't answered the two numbers or emails she has listed on her account. I've paid for the item, I would just like to recieve it. I bought a book from her last year and she was super nice over the email. But all her contact info is now void. Does someone have a new email address or phone number in which I could contact her??? Don't want to start a paypal dispute, just want my video. PM me if you have any info. Thanks so much!!!!
default_saludando.gif
I think her info said she was in MI (but I can't remember). So maybe they are stuck in an ice storm???

Guess we have 2 names???
default_unsure.png
Lois said her name on the auction forum is Patti Womak from Clio, Michigan. The above name is what I got off my paypal info. So anyone know either woman (or the same woman for that matter)???
default_laugh.png

Sorry don't know her...but Clio is about 20 miles from me...no ice storm, very warm today.

Thanks! Maybe a family problem?? I bought it on the 23rd. So not that overly long ago, but long enough not to have some type of response.
default_wacko.png

Back