Need cute photos- esp foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaxjag2000

Reaction score
I'm doing an educational presentation on Minis to college students and I was hoping people had cute foal photos I could add that they don't mind me using. Thanks!

Jennifer--you can use any on our foals page or on the website--www.wellspringminifarm.com I think they are all cute! Susan

Help yourself to whatever you find on our website www.ontargetminiatures.com (link is below). Check out the extra photos for each of our herd by clicking on the photos of their heads at the bottom of the main page.

You could use this one, if you like,

Phantomhead.jpg

You are welcome to use any you like from www.blueridgeminis.com

Ginny StP

a71f35f7.jpg

This is one of favorites. I think they are talking about what they can get into next or are they talking about me.. :lol:

You may use my Avatar picture if you like from here or I can send it to you if you write me at

[email protected]

The picture is of Little Folks First Lady at 11 days old where she took her naps that first summer.

Joyce L

Here's some you can use if you want. I've included a mare "ready to pop". If there's anything else off my website(link below) you can use that too.

100_0449.jpg

100_0190.jpg

Out of above mare. :bgrin

100_0223.jpg

100_0860.jpg

Here are a few of my "favorites"....you are more than welcome to use.
default_yes.gif
:

Kickapoo's Apache Moon

f31f0942.jpg

Apache again...

f1206368.jpg

Kickapoo's Moonlite Bay

f39d27c9.jpg

Kickapoo's Laced by Moonlite

fb4095af.jpg

Lacy again. "Belly button...what's that! I don't see any buttons under here!"

fb400a7a.jpg

Kickapoo Moon's Phantom Feather

"WHO you lookin' at!"

eef813f4.jpg

Kickapoo's Deja Vu

f2bd3444.jpg

Kickapoo's Mohican Moon

fbe532b1.jpg

Please don't forget to mention that dwarfism is a reality in the Miniature Horse.

Here's a picture of my Brachycephalic dwarf when he was about 14 days old, his name is Little Bit.

LittleBitsbabypic350.jpg

This is my Achondroplasia dwarf, Toy, that I adopted when she was just 12 hours old, she was 10 days old in this pic

ToylookingatBugsy.jpg

This is a normal foal, her name is R BAR C's Porcelain Doll

Dollsbabyface.jpg

Here's a good comaprison: My little dwarf mini, Inky, standing next to his big girlfriend Midnight the Percheron mare.

InkyandMidnightgood04.jpg

Latest posts

Back