Need All Of Your Help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some great name suggestions here. Just remember when naming her, to give her a name an show annoucer can pronounce, or anyone else for that matter.

Good luck with her name.

You should ask Jan - Wild Oak, she comes up with some of the neatest names for horses. I won't tell you her secret for naming them, but ask her for some suggestions.

Her looks say it all Sue, so I would keep it simple by calling her either Riverdances Marbled Beauty, or

Riverdances Marbled Wonder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a thought -

"Riverdance's A Unique Treasure" or "Riverdance's Unique Treasured Marble"

What ever name you come up with she is going to be fun to watch grow up
default_aktion033.gif
- you will need to consistently share her with all of us on the forum!!!
default_yes.gif

Thank you all for your ideas. Many of them are really good.

So, far the four top choices are:

Riverdance's La Tigresse Marbree

Riverdance's Marbled Tigress

Riverdances La Tigresa Marmolada

Riverdances Marbled Tiger Lily

To me The Spanish version stumbles on my tongue a bit, though I took a few years of Spanish in High School. The French verson seems easy to pronounce and is a bit different, and then the two English names. All discribe what she looks like, which is what I want. Many of the other names could be given to just about any horse (except for the marble part, but even then, a roan or pinto could be called that.)

I have to have the name by tomorrow AM as I have to send her papers in.

For those of you who are going to the AMHA World Show, come look us up as Marbles will be there.

What about Riverdance's Sculpture in Marble? Good luck with your name choice. You got a bunch of great ones!!

Thank you all for your ideas. Many of them are really good.
So, far the four top choices are:

Riverdance's La Tigresse Marbree

Riverdance's Marbled Tigress

Riverdances La Tigresa Marmolada

Riverdances Marbled Tiger Lily
I like "Riverdances Marbled Tiger Lily".

If I have to choose from those four then Tiger Lily is my pick too.

I still think the ones you cannot read, you cannot pronounce. Sorry, been there, done that and nothing worse than a show announcer misprouncing your horses name, IMO that is.

I like either of the English names and probably would lean more to Marbled Tigress.

I like the Marmolada name but I like unusal names. The Tiger Lily one is nice too! Good luck in choosing!
default_smile.png

If I have to choose from those four then Tiger Lily is my pick too.
I still think the ones you cannot read, you cannot pronounce. Sorry, been there, done that and nothing worse than a show announcer misprouncing your horses name, IMO that is.
Sometimes they can't pronounce common names either.
default_wacko.png
default_wink.png

You might have to pick a name out of a hat! So many good ones from which to chose!

[SIZE=12pt]I like these names: [/SIZE]

"Riverdances Winds Captivating Design"

"Riverdances Winds Primative Image"

"Riverdances Marveled Attraction"

"Riverdances Winds Exotic Temptress"

"Riverdances Marvelous Tigra Lilly"

Back