Need a picture of Mardi Gras FMF

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabtree Farm

Reaction score
Does anyone have a photo of Mardi Gras FMF? I am in the process of purchasing her full brother and am dying to see what she looks like. I have looked through all my Jounals and can not find her there or on anyone's website. I know she is a superior dam and sired "Spellbound". Any help would be appreciated. I know a Janet Smith is listed as owner. Does anyone know what farm she is assocaited with?

Tina Ferro

OH MY GOSH THAT IS ONE OF MY HORSES DAM AND GREAT DAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO U WANNA C THEM?

Yes I would like to see them. I know she has produced many fabulous horses, but I want to see her. I'm excited to own the full brother to Mardi Gras FMF. And expect greatness from him too!

Tina

Although I don't have a picture of Mardi Gras FMF...I do own one of her sons, Hidden Image FMF...2002 MP Pony of the year 2002, he is featured on our website at www.sharrway.com. He has sired many many congress champion horses for us, and is our premier herd sire. He is noted for the lovely LONG necks he puts on all his progeny.

I am sure Cathy can find a picture of Mardi Gras among her collection of photos, or contact Janey Smith, for some new ones.

Good luck in your quest for photos, could you please pass one or two along to me, as I would like to put them on my website for Image...many thanks in advance. If you would like to correspond with me our email address is [email protected]. Look forward to hearing from you.

Sharron

Latest posts

Back